Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February 28--Never Hurts to Ask

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.  --Mother Teresa

    One of the things I talked about with the girlfriends during recent vacation pool time is my list of requirements for my next lifetime. The list continues to grow. So far it includes 1) Being the mother of a professional male athlete, preferring in this order: baseball, basketball, anything else except bowling; 2) Having a healthy body that looks fabulous in a bikini my whole life, with a rip-roaring metabolism to support it; 3) Having a career that involves light because I love lights and color so much. This is part great silliness and part "Why not? As a divine being, I get to choose." Maybe I did a little too much "I'll take whatever" for this lifetime!??!?! For the most part, I got lucky 😉😉
    Please do what Mother Teresa says!!!
        Leta

In Pier Park, Panama City Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment