Friday, February 16, 2024

February 16--Improvement Is Always Possible

There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.  --Charles Dickens

    I am headed to Florida next week to spend a week with three dear girlfriends. Laughter and good humor will be virtually infinite. 
    To add to the good humor of my birthing experience (see yesterday's post), I spoke with one of the SPs who was sitting outside the practice rooms checking in the students as they arrived for their Encounters. She said that we birthing-mother-voices were making so much noise that the people on the floor below us came up to see what was happening! 
    I must comment on the Super Bowl (SB). It was a very tense watch for this Chiefs fan. I love watching the team just because they are so unpredictable. Also memorable for me was the Reese's commercial. I love Reese's peanut butter cups/eggs/trees, etc, and I love their commercials. The SB one started with "We are changing Reese's peanut butter cups." The entire country (world?), including me, yelled, "NO!!!" The next scene was them pouring a big glop of caramel onto a peanut butter cup. The entire country (world?), including me, yelled, "YES!!!" 
    I have already tried the Caramel Big Cup, and my comment to my husband was, "What took them so long?!?!?!" 
    Life is yummy!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment