Monday, February 19, 2024

February 19--Up, Up and Away!

Talk not of wasted affection; affection never was wasted. 
--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

    I had a productive Sunday to help pull me out of my funk. I journaled and cried. I appreciate YouTube so much, as I was able to use it to teach myself a new crochet pattern. This means that the baby blanket for my new/September grandbaby is underway. I did laundry and finished packing for my trip. I walked Barney, usually an OK chore for me, but he kept stopping and refusing to walk for no apparent reason. I was given a couple tiny succulent plants at a weekend event, and I moved those into a more permanent pot. And of course, I enjoyed my favorite hobby of napping. 
    Mainly my funk is leaving because I am headed to Florida today for a week of fun with three dear girlfriends. 
    Party ON!!!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment