Tuesday, February 20, 2024

February 20--Pooh Bear Flies

When we're connected to others, we become better people.  --Randy Pausch

    Three of the four girlfriends are together after our safe, easy trip to Florida. The other one arrives tomorrow. We are definitely better together!
    I noticed that the man next to me on our second flight yesterday had a Pooh Bear. I commented that it looked well-loved. It turns out he is an American Airlines pilot on vacation, he takes the Pooh Bear on every flight, and it has flown over 1000! That's the pilot I want flying my plane!
    We are settling in at our friend's "resort." The Rummikub battle has begun! I am eternally grateful for the love, laughter, hugs and support this gang offers each other. Truly "another day in paradise!" 
        Leta 

No comments:

Post a Comment