Monday, February 12, 2024

February 12--Soon, But Not Soon Enough!

You'll find, my friend, that what you love will take you places you never dreamed you'd go.  --Tony Kushner

    It is almost time for spring training to start. Opening Day of baseball season, this year March 28, is my favorite day of the year. Baseball, one of the biggest "loves" of my life, has taken me all over this great country. Who'd of thunk it--that I would go to games on three consecutive nights in Atlanta, Tampa and Miami, driving city to city. Or take a morning train from Philadelphia to Washington DC, go to a Nationals game in the afternoon, and take the evening train back to Philadelphia. Or go solo on two organized baseball tours. One of the most fun quests of my life has been going to all 30 MLB cities and stadiums. 
    Let LOVE lead the way!
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment