Saturday, October 7, 2023

October 7--Up, Up and Away!!

For it is in giving that we receive.  --St. Francis of Assisi

    Today is a giant day. It would have been my dad's birthday #106. It was always quite cool to share October birthdays with my dad. I miss him every day.
    This afternoon a couple of planes will take friends and I to London for a two-week tour of England and Wales. This is my first trip back to Europe post-pandemic. The flights and jet lag are a bit of a challenge--the price we pay for travel fun. We'll be traveling with a tour group, so the prospect of meeting new folks excites even introvert me. Seeing Stonehenge is the "biggie" for me, though I know the whole trip will be fabulous. 
    I plan to continue blogging and posting every day. We'll see how that goes with internet access and the tour schedule. 
    Stay tuned!
        World-Traveler Leta

I anticipate several of these in my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment