Thursday, October 5, 2023

October 5--What to Do?

It is well to give when asked, but it is better to give unasked, through understanding; and to the open-handed the search for one who shall receive is joy greater than giving.  --Kahlil Gibran 

    I am gradually (patiently?) pondering new options to use my talents with the essential side benefit of making some income. I am considering whether I want to keep doing the things I am currently doing. As of now, that's a "yes." My number one criteria is flexibility of schedule, primarily because of my love of travel. Anticipated changes over the past year did not happen, and now I have more time on my hands than is good for me. Working from home is definitely a positive possibility, a good result of the pandemic. 
    I don't know what this will turn into. I do know that the desired end result starts with thought, so I am developing a mental picture of what I would like. I must trust the givingness of the Universe. This is a work in progress. 
    Imagination is the key, 
        Leta

A lovely morning for a walk with Barney,
Sunset Park in Wichita

No comments:

Post a Comment