Monday, October 30, 2023

October 30--A Little Extra

Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary.  --J. M. Barrie

    Those are excellent words to live by! My husband is a fine example of this behavior. Each morning he brings me coffee in bed (where I sit and write these blog posts). Yes, I could go get the coffee, but I love his kindness. He cooks us fabulous meals from scratch. He goes the "extra mile" to avoid unnecessary chemicals and processed foods. He is currently in the middle of a huge project--cleaning out our laundry and storage room. He started that while I was in Europe. I'm helping, and I'd say we are about half finished. The room is already much cleaner and more organized with his addition of several shelves. It is a labor of love and kindness. 
    Kindness feels good,
        Leta

A new shelf, a nicer laundry setup

No comments:

Post a Comment