Wednesday, October 18, 2023

October 18--HBTM!

Kindness is good will. Kindness says, "I want you to be happy." 
--J. H. Randolph Ray

    Happy birthday to me! I'm taking this opportunity to be short & sweet. 
    Yesterday--Black Country Living Museum. A miniature town featuring how things used to be. Not my bag. My favorite was the sign on the 1952 shuttle bus:

I did not spit!
    Then we went to Chester where we went to another cathedral. I passed on that, and as it turned out, there was a Lego model of the church inside. A friend took the photo for me. Oh, well. I went to a pub instead. 


    Then we drove to Wales. Our hotel is a beautiful old building along the coast with a teeny elevator and too many stairs. Our group is tired and cranky. 
    I don't know what today holds. It's my birthday and I simply plan to enjoy it wherever I am led. 
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment