Sunday, August 21, 2022

August 21--Real Comfort

Ah! There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.  --Jane Austen

    It has been a busy week, what with the birth of a grandson and all. Today is Sunday, and it is a stay-at-home day for me. I'll walk Barney around the neighborhood. I decided I need a project to occupy my brain till I can get to Colorado and snuggle my grandbaby, so I may get that sewing project started. I haven't made an article of clothing in many years, so it will be fun to revive my skills and create something new. 
    I'm an introvert, so I'm especially fond of hanging in my woman cave watching baseball and basketball in their respective seasons. I am definitely not one who needs to be out and about a lot. I love the "real comfort" of home.  And, oh yes, there are the home-cooked meals--now that's comfort!
    But wait! Scrap those Sunday stay-at-home plans--I am driving to Colorado to meet our grandson!!!!
        Leta

My husband's excellent Pad Thai,
one of the many great things to
come out of the pandemic lockdown

No comments:

Post a Comment