Sunday, August 14, 2022

August 14--Moving Home

Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.  --Leigh Hunt

    With our offspring in Colorado and our first grandbaby on the way, my husband and I will be doing a lot of "home in motion." 
    Looking back over my life, I have truly been blessed to travel a lot with those I love. My mother took me to Paris and Rome, Scandinavia, Canary Islands, and Japan before she passed. There have been many lake trips with friends. I've organized and led retreats. My golfing/travel bud and I have been to Italy, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, the Pacific Northwest, and several other U.S. destinations. I'm doing a December Jamaica trip again this year, because I had so much fun there last winter with dear friends I love. Yes, the beach feels like "home" to me.
    Keep moving!
        Leta
Somewhere in Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment