Saturday, April 2, 2022

April 2--KISS!

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.  --Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. 

    How romantic! Do you remember your first kiss? I don't. Most likely it was when I was in college, and I was more than likely drunk. 
    The big kiss, though, with a huge echo, was at a Royals game on April 14, 1982, when my current husband kissed me for the first time. I said, "You can do that again if you want." And he did. It has been echoing ever since. We've been married for nearly 36 years. 
    Do you have an echoing kiss in your life? Let it bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart!
        Leta

We went back exactly three years later to celebrate
that first kiss, and my husband saved the ticket stubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment