Wednesday, April 13, 2022

April 13--Sparkling

He never wanted to be away from her. She had the spark of life.  --Alice Munro

    I am amazed at people who function fully on just a few hours of sleep each night. They seem to me to have a huge amount of energy and a desire to cram as much as possible into a day. Me, on the other hand, I love to sleep and consider napping a hobby. Being semi-retired, I feel pretty lazy, even though I am not really. 😉😉 
    We have a tax office client who does day care for 12 hours a day then goes to an office job from 6pm to midnight. I got tired just talking with her about it. But she has a spark. She thrives through it all. 
    My husband and I have different hobbies and interests which take us our separate ways. So even though we are away from each other often, our interests keep the inner spark alive. We have plenty to talk about when we re-unite each evening. Not bad after 36 years!
    Closing in on the end of tax season,
        Leta


    

No comments:

Post a Comment