Thursday, May 6, 2021

May 6--On the Road Again

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--but not absence of fear. 
--Mark Twain

    Today I set out on my road trip. I've had a "trip check" done on my car. I've loaded up everything I could possibly need for a two-week trip, as long as relatives will let me do some laundry. 😉😉 I have the most important thing--golf clubs. And I confess, I'm taking a bit of fear with me. It's just a tiny bit related to heading off into the unknown. Weather? Road conditions? Pandemic issues? Missing home, husband and dog, for sure. I could make myself crazy worrying, or remember that I have done this very thing many times, and it is going to be ginormous FUN! I am returning to the state where I grew up--its magnificent beauty holds a special place in my heart. I shall use my courage to sally forth and have a great adventure. 
    Stay tuned...
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment