Thursday, May 20, 2021

May 20--Boldness Pays Off

Fortune favors the bold.  --Virgil

    As I move my yoga students into a Warrior I pose, I suggest that they explore what they are feeling, observe the strength of their muscles, and breathe deeply. "This is not Weenie I," I say. "Put some warrior into it!" We all have the choice to put some warrior into our lives. 
    Clearly, since I'm writing this, my boldness in life has not killed me. It has often scared me, for sure. My boldness, my willingness to "go for it," definitely has brought great fortune into my life. My recent trip to Washington Nationals Park (see May 14 post) is a fine example. 
    Living boldly is a choice. Boldness has a different and very personal definition for each of us. Be bold in your own way--fortune will favor you!
        Leta
 
Warrior I

No comments:

Post a Comment