Tuesday, December 5, 2023

December 5--I'm a Dork

We already have everything we need.  --Pema Chodron

    Yes, but I can still be a weenie sometimes. Yesterday for instance. My friend and I went to try out the water bikes, but only one was working. So I went out. It was a brief adventure. I was too nervous, and I'm not sure why because if I had fallen over, someone would have rescued me, and I can swim. There was NO danger. However, I almost traveled into the roped-off swim area, till I realized I could pedal backwards. Alas, my stint on the hydrobike was so short, no photos were taken. You'll have to take my word for it. 
    Otherwise the day included a lap swim, loads of beach time, and a lovely invitation-only dinner for the "repeaters"--those folks who had been at this resort before. 
    More adventure today,
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment