Saturday, December 23, 2023

December 23--Working On It

What you must do is this: Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks. I am not all the way capable of so much, but those are the right instructions.  --Wendell Berry

    As I say regarding my pickleball play, "I understand the theory, but my execution is sometimes lacking." I get it, Wendell.
    Along the lines of "each one of us is a work in progress," I offer this quote from Anita Moorjani:

Being myself allows the wholeness of my unique magnificence to draw me in those directions most beneficial to me and to all others. This is really the only thing I have to do. Within that framework, everything that is truly mine comes into my life effortlessly, in the most magical and unexpected ways imaginable, demonstrating every day the power and love of who I truly am.  

    Keep it simple,
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment