Thursday, December 28, 2023

December 28--Nearing the End and the Beginning

Gratitude begins in our hearts and then dovetails into behavior. It almost always makes you willing to be of service, which is where the joy resides.  --Anne Lamott

    It's getting to be that time of year. On the December 31 post, I'll do my personal review of 2023. On New Year's Day, I am participating in a workshop designed to help me set intentions for 2024. I have been given three questions to consider by the workshop leader:

If you could have your life be any way you wanted, how would you have it be?
How would that feel?
What is your relationship with the Unknown?

    I keep reminding myself to focus on what I DO want, not on what I DON'T want. I have only minimal answers to those questions right now. 
    More shall be revealed,
        Leta

A return to Jamaica is definitely an intention for '24!

No comments:

Post a Comment