Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September 1--BalancE

Life is about balance. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows. The pina and the colada.  --Ellen DeGeneres

    I'm a Libra. Balance is everything. I even teach the Melt Method, which is all about the body's balance system. Just the idea of balance is comforting to me, maybe because in my early years, there was so little of it in my young life. 
    It is now September on the calendar. This month in the past has been particularly UN-balanced for me. My mom and dad both died on September 24, 21 years apart. (How's that for a bizarre coincidence?!?!) My biggest health challenges to date have been in September. Plenty of good stuff has happened in September, too, but I'm still just a little wary of this month. 
    As long as we are in human form, we'll be seeing opposites. I believe that's one of the challenges we elect to take on to come here--learning to handle opposites. It is in developing that skill that we truly become alive. We can't know great joy unless we've known great sadness. Illness makes us appreciate vibrant health. Stress and anger make us reach for inner peace. Experiencing and witnessing cruelty, abuse and nastiness causes us to be more kind. The presence of Spirit within us always seeks to bring us back to center. 
    On an even keel, for now,
        Leta

Top Ten Tips For A Balanced Lifestyle - Key Person of Influence

No comments:

Post a Comment