Tuesday, September 29, 2020

September 29--Use Me

It is not enough to have great qualities, we should also have the management of them.  --La Rochefoucauld

    Hmmm... well, here goes. To me, the "management" of great qualities means the productive use of them. "Great qualities" would include love, integrity, reliability, honesty, loyalty, kindness, equanimity, open-mindedness, faith, confidence and joy. Productive use of these is employing each as a natural part of daily living, in all situations and relationships. This quote is a fancy way of saying "walk the walk, don't just talk the talk." 
    Lately I've been adding to my prayers, "Use me." I know I can count on Spirit to do that. I don't know what form my next usefulness will take, but I can count on Spirit finding a joyful way to use my great qualities, based on past experience. Spiritual "nudges" have led me into great adventures of love, learning and usefulness. 
    Happy to be here, 
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment