Sunday, September 27, 2020

September 27--Grace

I do not understand the mystery of grace--only that it meets us us where we are and does not leave us where it found us.  --Anne Lamott

    I don't understand grace either, but I am surely glad for it. It's that Presence that loves us no matter what human messes we may get ourselves into. Grace works even when I end a sentence with a preposition. 😉
    Grace brought me to the 12-Step program when I had very little hope and no money for counseling. Grace brought my husband and I together, despite the fact that I grew up in Pennsylvania and he grew up in Missouri. Grace sustained me through the grueling yoga teacher training. Grace is working overtime to keep me sane during this pandemic. Grace heals me in all sorts of ways. In these and many more instances, grace met me where I was and left me in much better shape. I am so grateful for the constant working of grace in my life.
    Where have you seen grace transform an area of your life? 
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment