Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October 1-Time for Respect

I always deserve the best treatment because I never put up with any other. 
--Jane Austen

    Welcome, October, so happy to see ya! 
    The October theme in "Daily Love" is respect. It is wonderful to start my birthday month in Colorado, where today I expect to meet my new grandson and play with his big brother. That will be after a 9-hole round of golf in magnificent fall weather.
    I enjoyed supper last night with my younger son and his significant other. He beat me to the check, of course, but that is OK, because he makes way more money than I do 😉😉 These two live together in a tiny studio apartment, so I can see there is a lot of love there. It is a joy to see two youngsters so happy!
    My husband took the nerd photo below while I was driving yesterday. Yes, I was speeding just a bit.
    Onward into the glorious Colorado sunshine!
        Leta
Odometer milestone 88888!

No comments:

Post a Comment