Wednesday, October 9, 2024

October 9--"This Glorious Day"

If you really care about the quality of somebody's life as much as you care about the quality of your own, you have it made.  --Edie Windsor

    Fortunately for me, Spirit has many routes to get blog ideas to me. Today's prayer, "This Glorious Day," is by Mary Davis:

Spirit, come into my heart
and create with me this glorious day.
Walk through me
so I will know where to go.
Speak through me 
so my words may be of kindness and peace.
Pray through me
so I may know how to assist.
Praise Spirit through me
so I may know how to serve. 
Think through me
so my ideas lead me
to what You would have me do.
Be joyous through me
so I may celebrate the beauty of all creation.
Parent through me
so I may be respectful and helpful.
Be a friend through me
so I may love and be loved in return. 
Work through me 
so I may do my work in the consciousness of Spirit. 
Write through me 
this unwritten chapter of my life.
Spirit, come into my heart
and create with me this glorious day. Amen.

    That pretty much covers it!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment