Sunday, March 17, 2024

March 17--Not Lost

If you don't know what you love, you are lost.  --Haruki Murakami

    I did not get lost, and I made it to Stow in the late afternoon yesterday. I immediately had fun with those I love--my niece drove us to meet friends at a brewery where we had beers and yummy food and played a few rounds of Rummikub. After driving 1000 miles in two days, I slept like the dead. 
    I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I love. Family and friends sort of go without saying, though I just said that. 😉😉 The thing that I love that bubbles up first for me is creativity. I've gone through a multitude of creative hobbies and projects in my life. Recent things are crocheting, gardening, and painting. Second is movement. I've been a lap swimmer and golfer for decades, adding in yoga and Melt teaching, and most recently, getting hooked on pickleball. Third is traveling. You say "trip," I say "let's go!!!" 
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
        Leta
I love numbers and palindromes!

No comments:

Post a Comment