Tuesday, March 2, 2021

March 2--Infinite Potential

Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. The potential for greatness lives within each of us.  --Wilma Rudolph

    We would not have all the technological wonder we enjoy today if the power of dreams was not a key ingredient in creation, along with the perseverance of the human spirit. I'm so grateful for every dreamer that stuck with it, because I have transportation that takes me to work and around the world. I have instant connection with folks on the other side of the planet. I have a comfortable, safe, warm/cool home. I have convenient means to store and prepare good food. With the flick of a switch, I have light. Art in its many forms energizes my human spirit and reminds me of the greatness within each of us. 
    Dream on,
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment