Wednesday, March 10, 2021

March 10--Patience

Have patience with all things but first with yourself. Never confuse your mistakes with your value as a human being.  --St. Francis de Sales

    How prophetic! I finished yesterday's post with "We are not our mistakes." Our value comes from the innate spiritual essence within us that can never be diminished or broken. Each of us is unique throughout all of eternity, and that certainly has to be worth something! 
    I love the idea of using patience first right at home, with myself. I can be hyper-critical of myself, not doing enough, either on any given day or in the grand scheme of life. I want things to happen much faster than is reasonable. I don't want to screw up. These ideas are not unique to me. I believe all of us could use more self-patience, self-gentleness, and self-appreciation.
    Breathe,
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment