Sunday, December 27, 2020

December 27--Take It Easy

Smile, breathe and go slowly.  --Thich Nhat Hanh

    We just returned home last evening from our Christmas holiday with our kids. It is a VERY long drive home after all that fun hanging with those we love most on planet Earth. To sum it up, re-entry sucks. Back to "regular" life and winter, tax season work is coming, the pandemic continues, and I have nothing special, like spring/summer traveling adventures, to anticipate. Clearly an attitude adjustment is in order for me, so I shall make myself "smile, breathe and go slowly." I'm headed for a good swim to start the process.  
    Note the photo of my sons and me below. My shirt says, "Breathe. The Universe is taking care of everything else." Words to live by.
    Big sigh,
        Leta

The sunrise in Fort Collins, Dec. 26

Christmas 2020 with my sons


No comments:

Post a Comment