Tuesday, December 22, 2020

December 22--Clean It Up

Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.  --Steve Jobs

    Let's play with oneness here. It is simple--everything is created of one universal energy. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. You, me, my house, the moon, my dog, ants, tarantulas, the folks I love and those I don't. But rarely do I get my thinking clean enough to grasp that concept fully. 
    My life has been fully transformed over the past three decades by a 12-Step program. It is a simple program, but certainly not easy. The 12 Steps are the means to getting one's thinking clean enough to handle life as life moves through us. 
    "We've always done it that way." Whether or not that sentiment is stated aloud, it is a glaring example of stale, crusty thinking. It can be quite hard to get folks to think cleanly about other options that would prove simpler. 
    Enjoy this Dilbert strip...

    Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment