Monday, April 3, 2023

April 3--So Much Fun Art

I want to live like a river flows, carried by the surprise of its own unfolding. 
--John O'Donohue

    Saturday turned out to be a lovely day in Fort Collins. It warmed up quite a bit and the fierce wind calmed down quite a bit. I met my son's family at a bakery where we sat outside and enjoyed pastries and warm drinks. Then we roamed Old Town to shop and soak up the spring weather. 
    There are several shops downtown that I enjoy because of the uniqueness of the art work I see there. Color and light excite me, and these shops are a mecca for those. Most of the stuff I could not do myself, but I like to look for ideas. I found one I believe I can do. See the photo below--it's taking an old wheel and decorating it. There were probably ten of various sizes and themes. I believe I can do that, it got my creative wheels turning (pun intended), and I've already asked my husband if he has any old bicycle wheels hanging around. I've been looking for an art project and I found one!
    Stay tuned to see what develops,
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment