Thursday, April 20, 2023

April 20--Someone's Lucky Day?

    This is what was handed to my husband from a booth at the recent Open Streets ICT event:


    The fine print at the bottom says, "This card may be kept until needed or sold. (For complete details, see the reverse side of this card.) *Offer will expire when you do."
    Let's go first with believing in hell. All I need is this card to avoid it?!?! Given that this card can be sold, that makes me believe I can simply buy my way out of hell. In this day and age, isn't that a typical attitude!?!? By the way, I'm taking bids. The card goes to the highest bidder. I'm not sure I trust this card to actually do the job, as it says it expires when I do. But I want it working after I expire so that I can be sure I have avoided hell for all eternity. 
    Tomorrow I will offer the text on the back of this interesting specimen. 
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment