Friday, April 14, 2023

April 14--"I Did It My Way" 🎵🎵🎵

Dare to do life your way.  --Louise Tallen

    I'm free! My last day of tax work on Wednesday included some happenings that make me never want to see another person's return as long as I live. I can sum it up in "What do you mean, I can't deduct my Mercedes payments?!?!?!" 
    Now I get back to life my way. That includes golfing, gardening, traveling, Barney walking, possibly some pickleball, and absolutely, positively, daily naps. There will be the occasional trip to see our grandson. No more getting up at 4:00 am to swim before work. Before agreeing to work part-time this tax season, I was feeling concerned about how to use my time during those three mostly-wintery months. This year's experience has made me confident that I can and will figure that out in a satisfying way. Traveling to a warm place in February is a great start. 
    What would make today your "best day yet?"
        Leta

Sunset in Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment