Saturday, April 22, 2023

April 22--Simple, But Not Easy

Don't take anything personally.  --Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements, #2

    The Universe is hammering me on this one. I've been moving in and out of a depressed state. I spent the second half of yesterday mostly curled up in a ball with much needed soul-rinsing. I have several relatively minor but quite annoying physical issues going on, mostly from last week's wipe-out in the golf course rough. I just finished a lackluster tax season, finally fizzling out of that "career." I'm not spending nearly as much time as I had hoped with my new grandson. My codependency issues are making daily life frustrating for me. There is a ton of stuff that is completely out of my control. This is not an unusual life situation, I am well aware. My practice is to not take this stuff personally, or as I stated in the April 19 post: It doesn't matter. Surely all this crying is releasing something big. 
    The Universe delivered its message loud and clear yesterday through the tears: If this was your last day alive, would you want it to be one with a shitty attitude?
    There's a wake-up call for me!
        Leta

Words to live well by...

No comments:

Post a Comment