Monday, April 10, 2023

April 10--PPP

I don't have pet peeves like some people. I have whole kennels of irritation. 
--Whoopi Goldberg

    I must write about a personal pet peeve (ppp). While I like music just fine, I do not want to listen to yours. It has become increasingly popular, given the expansion of portable technology, to play music loudly from one's golf cart, either the electric or push variety. I consider this to be extraordinarily rude. I play golf to be out in nature, and hear nature sounds like birds, breeze, quiet, etc., NOT your music. You can't leave it alone for 2-4 hours?!?! Speaking up about this in my leagues will likely get me labeled as "the bitchy golfer who doesn't like music." Here's the deal--you can listen to music without making me listen to it, too. The technology exists--wear earbuds! 
    I'm also greatly annoyed by folks who run red lights, but that's another post.
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment