Friday, February 25, 2022

February 25--Love is the Best Thing

If you are in love--that's a good thing. That's about the best thing that can happen to anyone. Don't let anyone make it small or light to you.  --John Steinbeck 

    I consider my older son and his new bride and how in love they are. In a year's time, they moved into a brand new home, got married and are expecting a little one. It is a joy to behold. All parents want their children to be happy. I'm seeing that, and it is the best thing. It is priceless. 
    I am grateful for the many years of love my husband and I have shared. It has made my life mostly a piece of cake. I am spoiled. I consider that a compliment, a "best thing." There is a tendency to take the spouse for granted, that he or she will always be there, but we certainly know that may not be so. 
    Whatever love looks like for you on a daily basis... spouse, family, friends, pets... it is big and bright and wonderful. Revel in it!
        Leta

Big pile of love right there!


No comments:

Post a Comment