Wednesday, February 23, 2022

February 23--The Best Stuff

Only the heart knows how to find what is precious.  --Fyodor Dostoyevsky

    Health... family... friends... home... satisfying work... freedom... peace of mind. Those are the ones my heart offered to me this morning. 
    At the end of each yoga class, during savasana (relaxation time), I sit quietly and lovingly bless each one of my students. My usual go-to is "blessings, love, joy, peace, harmony and wholeness be yours now and forever." My students are precious to me. My time in Clearwater, Kansas teaching and doing taxes has created a personal community that makes my heart happy. I love the small town and its folks. 
    Beauty--that's another heart-precious item. Below is a photo of the magnificent Kansas sunrise on Feb. 21, 2022.  
    Where will your heart take you today?
        Leta
2/21/22, Wichita, Kansas ❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment