Tuesday, February 22, 2022

February 22--I'm Lovin' It

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.  --Rumi

    My older son and I were discussing the other day how we love "geeking out" on the topics of money, finances, investments, taxes, etc. (Note that I am quite comfortable with being such a nerd.) I am in the midst of the busiest part of tax season. It's stressful, but I love it. It uses my skills well, and I thoroughly enjoy playing with numbers and figuring things out. In the seven years I've done taxes, I have learned so much, and that continues to generate even more questions, thus even more learning. 
    In my assortment of part-time "jobs," I am generally either teaching or playing with numbers. It's a good right-brain, left-brain combination. I love the variety, but most of all, I love the flexibility my schedule provides me. That enables me to travel, which is what I really love to do. 
    Are you doing what you love? 
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment