Saturday, May 6, 2023

May 6--Make Someone's Day

There is a wisdom of the Head... there is a wisdom of the Heart. 
--Charles Dickens

    I experienced the most lovely kindness several days ago. On my way to teach MELT and yoga, I stopped at QT for coffee. The place was packed. When I moved to the line to pay, there was a man in front of me with his young daughter, both with handfuls of stuff. He turned to me, said, "Just coffee? I got it." I was surprised, happily thanked him, and went on my way. How sweet! When I got out to the pickup, I thought, "Did he pay, or did I just steal this?" I laughed, feeling certain he is a man of his word, at least in this instance. Plus, what a neat gesture for his little girl to witness. It made my day.
    Kindness rocks--spread it around.
        Leta

Without coffee, life would be impossible... 😉😉

No comments:

Post a Comment