Monday, May 29, 2023

May 29--Thinking of You

Never be so busy as not to think of others.  --Mother Teresa

    There is quite a lot of "busy" in the world. It is easy to get caught up in one's own to-do list, drama and "shoulds," so that it is easy to lose track of others.
    There are three times in particular when I feel like I can set myself aside and really open to Spirit's guidance. Those times are when writing, teaching Melt Method and yoga, and doing coaching sessions. Allowing the nudges, ideas and promptings of Spirit to flow through is energizing for me and usually just right in support of the others. It's a win-win, which I guess is the ultimate truth of the quote above... thinking of others is good for both parties!
    Take a deep breath and send a blessing to someone you love ❤
        Leta

Our deck garden, mostly herbs
with one pot of flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment