Saturday, February 20, 2021

February 20--After the Tears

Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.  --C. S. Lewis

    See the Feb 16 post for other thoughts on crying. 
    If there is enough tension built up in me that I need a good cry, then there's too much energy swirling in me to make a good decision. I consider crying to be soul-rinsing, and with a clean soul, we are in a much better position to make a calm and informed choice. I remind us that we are one whole entity--mind, body, spirit, consciousness--and therefore the physical ability to cry has to be an essential function in support of the whole being. The relief of letting that tear-filled energy flow from the body is both healing and clarifying. 
    Enjoy this day, "best day yet!"
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment