Wednesday, April 29, 2020

April 29--You Were Born With...

You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You were not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.  --Rumi

     Do you believe that? What actions have you taken to prove it to be true about yourself?
     At a baseline, we all passed through the crawling stage and learned to walk. But have you believed in yourself enough to pursue and realize a dream? I have, many times. I've also let dreams fall by the wayside, for assorted reasons.
     For a while now, I've been in a state of "what's next?". I'm not sure what I want to do with my current potential. I'm OK with hanging in this liminal space. I have faith that "what's next" is being revealed to me. I simply keep doing the next thing in front of me.
     Life is good,
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment