Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Whole 30: Days 19-21

     I'm over 2/3 of the way, still feeling great. This feels mostly easy, but it seems like I'm seeing WAY more ice cream ads lately. I can see that it is critically important for me to really feel how great I feel, so as not to fall back into poor habits. I must confess that the re-introduction phase makes me a little nervous at this point, since with as hot as it is outside, I am REALLY looking forward to a cold beer!

Day 19: B: HFVJ (home-made fruit/veg juice), mixed berries, cashews
              L: eggs, sausage, potatoes, cooked in ghee
              D: salmon, green beans, grapes
Day 20: B: HFVJ, pecans, blackberries, 1 strip bacon
              L: potato soup, asparagus, grapes
              D: chicken salad, 1 tomato, 1 apple
Day 21: B: HFVJ, eggs/sausage/sw potato, cooked in ghee
              L: apple w almond butter, cashews
              D: chili, blackberries & grapes

Not much else to report. An outing in the next three days complicates things a bit. More on that in the next post.
      Lovin' life!
          Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment