Friday, July 1, 2016

Whole 30: Days 28-30

     I did it! Made the Whole 30! I feel awesome in every way. Most importantly, I've learned a lot about food and how I am able to eat to support my well-being. I do not intend to stay "Whole 30 perfect," but most of the foods I avoided this month are no longer "calling to me." Except beer, of course (big smile)--it is, after all, summer, and I'm going to Ireland in July!

Day 28: B: HFVJ, 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties
              L: apple w almond butter
              D: chicken salad, squash, applesauce
Day 29: B: HFVJ, cashews & macadamia nuts
              L: tuna salad w lettuce wraps
              D: chicken chowder, 1 mango, blackberries
Day 30: B: HFVJ, 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties
              L: apple & celery w cashew butter, macadamia nuts
              D: Thai chicken, cherries

     Looking ahead to the W30 reintroducion schedule, on Friday (today) I get to have non-gluten alcohol, in this case tequila (beer comes later because it contains gluten). I'll report on how that goes.
     Grateful for great health,
              Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment