Wednesday, September 6, 2017

With Love

     Other than the occasional blog post, I had stopped writing for several years. The details of that hiatus aren't necessary. Q, my nickname for my higher power, kept nudging me to write (i.e., intuition), and I was resistant, to say the least. 
     Last October, at a retreat at Timber Creek Retreat House, during a meditation, Q was finally forceful enough in It's message to get me writing again. Delivered to my psyche then and there were the title, the outline and even an idea of what the book cover would look like.
     Voila!


     This is a proof copy of the book, which will be available on Amazon in October. The title is still growing on me, and the subtitle explains the title: Slow Down and Ponder a Life of Wholeness, Health, Openness and Action. It's a book of short introspective meditations with questions for pondering, space for journaling or doodling and artwork to color. There are a few personal short stories included. I am thrilled with how it turned out. I did it all via Amazon's self-publishing process at createspace.com.  
     For me, writing the book was the easy part. Promotion of the finished product has the potential to be filled with great pressure and drudgery for me. I was reminded by my loving spiritual mentor that all I need to do insure success along those lines is to do the things I love and let the rest go. That in itself is success. In any case, given Q's insistence to get this book into form through me, I know that my invisible support team is hard at work lining up the people. places and circumstances to spread the book around. 
     I'll keep you posted on the official release date. 
     With love,
            Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment