Thursday, November 3, 2022

November 3--The Heart Goes Everywhere

Integrate what you believe in every single area of your life. Take your heart to work and ask the most and best of everybody else too.  --Meryl Streep

    That "head cold" I mentioned in yesterday's post has tested as Covid. I notified everyone I was around--so far, so good. I believe very strongly in my body's ability to heal, so hopefully this will pass in a few days. The tiredness is astounding. It felt like a great effort last night just to lie in bed and watch TV!
    I love Ms. Streep's quote. It seems so often that our society is in dumbing-down mode, operating on mediocre, instead of encouraging the best from all. We'd all do well with the reminder to "take your heart" everywhere. 
    I am home from my big back-east trip--just over 2,800 miles driving and a huge amount of fun. I'm grateful for safe travels and happy to be home, where my sweet husband is taking great care of me. 
        Leta

The place in PA where my dad taught me to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment