Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Joyful Words

     Today I begin my third annual three-month stint as a tax preparer. I'm a "numbers nerd" and I truly love the work. In today's political/tax environment, there is always much to learn, and I find that very invigorating.
     Last year this time, I was deep into writing WHOA! (See tab above.) Each morning I would wake up early and spend 30-45 minutes writing. It was very spiritually satisfying, in addition to eventually creating a book. I expect this tax season that I'll be using this blog more as my writing outlet--gotta keep the words flowing.
     This morning I found two pieces I particularly like...

From "A Grateful Heart": Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. --Anonymous
-and-
Today's "Note from the Universe" by Mike Dooley:
Life is not what you see, but what you've projected. It's not what you've felt, but what you've decided. It's not what you've experienced, but how you've remembered it. It's not what you've forged, but what you've allowed. And it's not who's appeared, but who you've summoned.

And this should serve you well, beloved, until you find what you already have.

Yeah,
The Universe
Enjoying the old song "I Feel Good!" stuck in my head,
      Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment