I'm thinking of the less obvious (tend-to-take-for-granted) stuff that I am thankful for:
- ability to read
- so many magnificent vacation places around our world
- the opportunity to brighten another person's life
- ability to sew
- ability to walk without aids
- ability to use both hands and arms
- 12-step programs
- young people, new ideas, new inventions
- I have everything I need and most everything I want
- healthy, happy sons
- outstanding husband
- even more loving family
Most of all, I am grateful for a loving, close relationship with my Higher Power that sustains me through all the adventures of life. I am loved, always and all ways, and so are you!
Thanks for reading!
Post a Comment