Monday, March 18, 2013

Madness, for sure!

It's official, it's madness. I just put a note in my calendar to not plan any trips in March in the future. I LOVE college basketball, and I don't want to miss any of The Big Dance. Actually, I guess it's only partial madness for me--I don't watch every single game. But I did just fill out my bracket, and I'm picking Louisville to win it all this year (just for the record).
What are YOU passionate about? What gets you excited, moves you, makes you smile, love the thrill? Can you get excited about simply being alive and having another day here? Edwene Gaines says, "Earth is the party planet, didn't you know?" There is so much fun and magnificent stuff to enjoy here in this glorious playground Earth.
Have a great week!
Party on,
Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment