Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Supporting those things that are important to you

I've been thinking a lot about stores or services I value, and if I truly am supporting them to help them continue to thrive.  One instance is a store that is unique in Wichita, where I've shopped for years.  Yep, supporting that one.  Another is a support group I've attended for years. Well, yes, I mostly support that.  I've been aware that I sometimes have the thought that OTHERS are supporting it, so it will always be there for ME, even if I don't feel like supporting it consistently.  That's not necessarily so.  If it's important to me, I need to support it. 
Over the years I've seen quite a few services come and go, and I've experienced that in my own little "conglomerate" of services.  Don't depend on others to support stores or services you value--take a stand and support them yourself.  It's a win-win for everyone!
Blessings,
Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment