Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Charmed traveler

A favorite affirmation is "I lead a charmed life, especially when traveling."  You don't need to look far in a airport to see a stressed, weary, cranky traveler. My intentions and attitude regarding travel are so good that it is extremely rare for me to have a challenging experience. So I prefer to use my "travel bonus points" by being a blessing--polite to all the workers I encounter, blessing those weary and frustrated travelers, grateful to all those who make my experiences so great.  What about you--do you add to the joy or the stress?  Your call.
Blessings!
Leta

1 comment:

  1. You have an excellent disposition in life. It is not about what happens to us, it is about what we do to whatever happens to us. You can be positive or negative, your call.

    pattaya holiday packages

    ReplyDelete