Monday, July 10, 2017

Freedom

"When we become love and cease having anything to prove, we are finally and exquisitely free."
                                  - Rev. Karen Wylie

     The combination of freedom and flexibility is one of my top five core values in life. I love having a flexible schedule so that I can travel when I want. Having that flexibility gives me a great sense of freedom.
     The quote above, however, inspires me to dig deeper into the idea of freedom. I am in the process of releasing some obligations from my schedule. As I look on those things I have let go or plan to let go, I see it's because in those areas, I have ceased having anything to prove. I am letting them go easily and gracefully, not with any angst of incompletion or failure. I am opening the way to be more love, by being able to do more of the things that I love. Yes, it does feel very free and heart-opening.
     Happy Monday!
            Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment